Monday, March 21, 2011

Banana Pudding From Heather

I LOVE this recipe, it is my friends and I won 1st place at our company cook-off with it.

Ingredients:
•1 8 oz. pkg cream cheese
•1 can Eagle Brand milk
•1 large box vanilla instant pudding and pie filling (I do not use instant I use the kind you cook takes longer though)
•1 large carton Cool Whip
•1 large pkg vanilla wafers
•6 bananas
•Lemon juice (I do not use lemon juice but brown bananas don’t freak me out)
•Milk

Directions:
1.Mix (softened) cream cheese.
2.Add Eagle Brand milk and mix.
3.Add pudding and mix (follow directions on pkg but use 2 cups milk if using skim milk and 2 ½ cups milk if using 2% milk).
4.Add ½ carton Cool Whip and mix.
5.Dip bananas in lemon juice and drain. (I skip this step)
6.Layer a large desert bowl with vanilla wafers, sliced bananas, and mixture (layer 2 more times).
7.Top with remaining portion of Cool Whip.
8.Crumble a few wafers on top of Cool Whip.
9.Refrigerate overnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment